Which are the Frequently asked questions about the house extensions?
For meeting the space requirements, house extensions Burham is the only solution to cope with that problem. House Extensions Gerrards cross is installed because people do not want to get out of their comfort zone.
- How many kinds of house extensions are there?
There is following kind of extensions which can be used to extend the property:
- Basement extensions
- Loft extensions
- Side extensions
- Single storey extensions
- Multi-storey extension
- Is there any need for the planning persimmon to execute the idea of the extension?
Up to some extent, the property is under your control. And if to that extent you are thinking to extend your property, then it is completely okay but if your extension needs are extending beyond that area, then you are required to take the planning permission. Because without that if you carry forward the work, then you will have to face some legal complications and even your extension which is coming in the area of the planning permission can be demolished.
- What is the role of the architecture in outlining the plan for the extension?
No matter how good we are when it comes to considering minute details. But an architect has professional knowledge about how efficient planning should be done.
- Should you be informing your neighbours before you opt up for the planning permission?
Yes, It may be good as far as ethics are concerned. Because we all do know that the construction work will cause a lot of disturbance to the neighbours because of the annoying sounds of the machine etc. But if you have informed and apologised to your neighbours for the inconvenience which they will be facing owing to the construction work, then it snakes you look educated.
- What should you bear in mind before planning for the extension?
Make sure that your architects plan the plan for the extension keeping in mind the legislation.
For example, if you are planning to build up a multi-storey extension. It will cause a hindrance for your neighbours to receive the natural light. They can claim their right to natural light. So make sure your extension is not obstructing the sunlight of other people.
- How to select the builder for carrying out the extension work?
Make sure you are choosing the builder based on the below-mentioned factors:
- Your budget
- His training and experience
- His portfolio
- How much cost can be incurred in laying out the plan for the extension?
The cost of laying out the extension depends upon the following factors:
- The type of extension
- The charges of the builder and the architect
- The specifications
- The special requirements